Monday, March 16, 2009

Berenil oh Berenil

The drug that I've been waiting for ages has finally arrived!!! Heh.. not really.. it took 3 weeks of my precious time.. but anyway, this is great.. The only thing that's not great is I need to run an experiment of 30 days for this treatment.. 30 days???? Ya Allah... Plus, I don't even know how to dilute the thing.. This drug is very toxic and needs only a tiny amount to cure the disease caused by my parasite.. From the pic, Berenil's placed in a small bottle.. only 1 gram of berenil is inside.. this 1 gram cost about RM 200... Oh.. damn my heart was about to stop when I heard the price.. Luckily, Prof. Zainal is willing to buy it using his funding.. Syukur.. Syukur.. Thanks Prof!! I'll remember this..

The due date for the final draft is 10th of April.. wth... I'm not even finished with my writing... well, at least the drug arrived.. it's gonna be a very busy week ahead.. I'll try my best.. Research mode.. ON!!!

1 comment:

  1. 10th april? r u sure? ceyt! must use my turbo speed neh!

    ReplyDelete