Sunday, February 1, 2009

Blog Newbie


Finally.. I'm starting a blog.. well, at least I think I did.. I'm new at this.. blogging is like a diary isn't it? if it is, then this blog won't last that long I guess.. I tried to write a diary once back then but after 2 to 3 days I stopped doing it... too lazy to write.. guess I'm not that type.. It doesn't have to be like a diary, I'll update if I have so much free time like right now..

Well anyway, Ive been trying to think of ideas of what to write in this blog... so far my best interest is towards anime and computer games.. Sometimes, I think I should do something else.. I've been watchin'em since I was a kid and STILL watching even after 21 years.. when am I going to grow up? some people write about their feelings and other fancy stuff.. I find it hard to express my feelings.. I'm gonna try blogging and see how it turns out.. I'm not expecting much from this but its worth a try.. here goes..

5 comments:

  1. akhirnya..

    meh aku jadi follower ko..

    tapi ko kena janji post benda yang best2..

    ahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. adeh.. tkleh nk janji ar.. ak tk adventure macam ko.. hahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. fuiyooo faris pon dah ade blog~~..hoho

    ReplyDelete
  4. ceh.. mcm aktif blogging je ak nnt.. tkdenye.. ak mls nk type... XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. warghh.....faris dh ada blog arr....welcome welcome..selamat berblogging...yieks

    ReplyDelete