Monday, February 2, 2009

My Girlfriend masuk hospital lagi ..

It's that time again.. my girlfriend had to go to the 'Doctor' today.. The 'Doctor' said the problem was at the front legs.. they said an operation had to be done.. Is she going to make it?..
wait a second... front legs?? OK I'll just cut the crap.. My so called Girlfriend is my Kancil (Why the heck am I treating my car like a real person?.... it's just a car... WRONG!!.. to me, she's really really special.. the best companion I ever had.. XD)..
............ What a load of crap.. Don't you think? I'm trying my best to make this post sound a little interesting.. hahaha..

Anyway, this morning, I had to send my Kancil to the workshop just to see what seems to be the problem.. OK, it wasn't really an emergency situation.. Last week, I noticed that the steering wheel was a bit loose.. so I got worried.. What will I ever do without my 'Girlfriend'??.. this little but wonderful car has served my family and I for generations.. hahahaha.. naaaah.. just for 13 years.. but still 13 years is a long time... I've been with this car since I was 9.. Wow, come to think of it, I never thought I'd actually drive it.. I thought it's not gonna last for this long..

I wouldn't have a car right now if it weren't for my dad's promotion.. now my Dad's using the company's car and my Mom's using the Waja.. Thanks Dad.. and most importantly thank you Allah for blessing me with this wonderful car.. This car has gone way back.. and I've undergone many adventures with it.. lol not really.. me getting lost in some unknown city is considered as an adventure .. hahahaha.. This car saved me many times.. not only me, others too.. I love my kancil...

Well, the 'operation' was a success and the bill was.... such a burden.. The total comes down to about RM 600.. very expensive.. see.. its not all too easy having a car..Wait a minute.. who am I to complain? I'm not the one paying (Sorry Dad.. heh).. hahahaha.. Anyway, anyone out there who owns a car, please be grateful..

6 comments:

  1. gila babeng mencit ko..
    macam cedera parah jek?

    600 ek?
    fuhhh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. alahaiiiiiiiiii.
    baru terexcited na tao sape la gf si faris neh.
    alih alih si kancil daa. hiks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. syhmi: Kancil patah tulang mestila rawatan dier mhl

    nadya: leee.. ni la gf ak smpai bile2.. hehehe .. gf no.2 ak kucing kt blkng kolej XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. terime kasih kancil sbb bwk gi umah haiwan n mkn2!haha

    eleh,nnt2 ko akan curang jgk dgn gf ko ni
    xkn smpai tua nk pkai kancil ni kot?kn kn kn?haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. ntah.. rasenye pakai lg la kot.. tk pon turun kt adik ak.. kalo tk, pakai la smpai hanco.. nnt dier hanco ak simpan ar no plate dier wat kngn.. nnt ak stat pakai kete br, kete tu jd jntn.. kalo kancil tu betina sbb mak ak yg stat pakai dulu.. So tk curang ar..hehehe XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. real life human girl friend tak ada? hehe. saja nak bagi komen macam ni kan. hahaha

    ReplyDelete